jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My Future Job

Hello all, today I going to write about my future job.

I am studying odontology, and I hope that it will my future job, but I have admit that in the start I wanted study medicine, but I didn’t can, so the PSU.

I always liked the sciences, when I was littler I liked the marine biology, but this career don´t have many workplace.

I would have liked study something related with the investigation, like biology, biochemistry, where I can make experiments, but the investigation isn’t very profitable in Chile.

So I try to look for a career be profitable and I can do I like it, it give me time to investigation and for my social life, and I found it, this career is odontology, if well the study is very hard, I can learn many science and participate in different experiments or investigations if I am assistant of some course, for example, actually I am assistant of anatomy (dissect bodies), also, odontology is a profesion the area of health, so I can interact with patients, and it give time for others thing, so the working hours aren’t so demanding, compared with medicine and nursery with extensive working hours, so it doesn’t leave much time for family life for example.

I like the odontology, but I don’t want spend the rest of my life in a box covering cavities; I want time for investigation, go to congress and travel around the world.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario