miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

My Best Friend

Hello all, today I am going to write about my best friends. My best friend is my boyfriend, he`s name is Carlos.

I meet him in the school, in the year 2010, when I had 16 years old and he had 18 years old.
 He is an honest person, this is very important for me, I hate the lies, also he is funny, and I laugh a lot with him. Other thing very important for me is that he cares about my, he is constantly show me that I am important for him, and he give me the trust to tell my problems.

We are friends 4 years ago, and I hope that we continue to be friends in the future, but this can be difficult if we end.

This friendship is very important for me; Carlos has been in the moments most difficult for me, he always has been when I need him, he is with me in the good and bad moments. For example, lately I have been very stressed about the university and I am irritable and depressed, but he tries to understand me and he makes the possible for cheer me.


Carlos is a great friend, with him I can be myself, he support me, we had share many good times, and I hope that we always have the each other, I really love him.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario