miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

My Favorite Food

Hi friends, today I going to talk about my favorite food. I have many meals that I like, but the foods I like most are the mush potatoes, sushi and vegetarian lasagna.
I like the mush potatoes because is creamy and delicious. The sushi I like it, because I love the combination of textures and flavors, and I like the vegetarian lasagna, because is exquisite, I like the paste, and I prefer vegetarian because I don’t eat meat, I only eat fish.
I usually eat mush potatoes in my house or in the house of some familiar and vegetarian lasagna too in my house, but rarely, and sometimes in a restaurant. I only eat sushi in a restaurant, because in my house anyone know cook it; I usually eat it the Tuesdays when my father invite me.
I only know cook mush potatoes, because is easy, I boil the potatoes and after I crush them with milk and margarine, but the others foods are so difficult to cook for me, but my mother cooks vegetarian lasagna very well.

Thanks for reading, Greetings.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Nicol
    Recently I ate sushi. Before she had not tried. The first time I did not like, in fact, ate very little and was very pleased; I felt cheated.
    Then I tried again and had already become one of my favorite foods.
    Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar