Hi classmates, today I going to talk about my best holidays, it was this year, during the winter holidays. I traveled to south of Chile, to Quellón in the Chiloe city.
I stayed in Quellon for one week; I went with my mother and my grandfathers.
The first days in Quellon were really beautiful, the weather was very good, so we went to the beach "Punta de Lapa", we collected seashells and we walk around the beach. The next day I went with my mother to the port of Quellón, we take many pictures and after we went to the craft fair for buy greetings for my family and boyfriend.
The next days were very rainy, so we share in family, we went to visit some friends of my grandfathers and we tour other places of Quellon.
The last day, we went to Castro and we rode boat, we saw the "palafitos" and some islands, and it was really funny, after we went to eat to the "Caleuche" restaurant, and the last we went to buy somethings.


Nicol!
ResponderBorrarNice place that you went! Chiloé is full of history, magic and forests. The houses on stilts are the most beautiful. Still, I find that they are weak, but very beautiful.
Cheers