Hi all. Today
I going to write about my favorite subject of this semester.
My favorite
subject is scientific basis for clinical diagnosis, because it has different
discipline, like physiology, pathology, biochemistry, microbiology, among
others. This subject is taught for many teachers, and they are very nice.
I like so much
the science, I love the investigation, and in this course I can learn so much
about the themes that I am interest, I am specially interest in physiology and pathology,
and I hope be assistant of any of these.
I learn about the functioning of the body, different
diseases, operation at the cellular level, and many others things.
But in this
semester this subject is more in focus in the cervical facial skull system, it
is more center in the area of the odontology.
I hope of
this course be able to obtain the tools necessary for I can make a diagnosis
adequate for the patients.
My expectations
for next year subject are uncertain, because the new curricular grid I it
worries me, so we are the first generation of this innovation.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario